Monday, July 27, 2009

Birth Control

I think maybe it's time for this blog to become a multimedia extravanganza because guess what? I'm too lazy to think of something to write on my own and by "lazy" I mean "lazy". No wait. By "lazy" I mean "attempting to have a social life and better care for my darling children assuming they are still around here somewhere and alive". With that in mind I present this video which might totally be fake , but I think we can all agree that if it isn't, having kids is a rare and special gift until you cancel their World of Warcraft account. Then they become furious demons.



I don't know if it's ever the right revenge technique to stick a remote control up your ass, but I'm no master of anger management. Maybe when you have fury like this it's best to unleash it, even if it is with a shoe on your face. The point is, look how handsome I am, and also eat your veggies, and also kids having temper tantrums are funny, even if it isn't real. Bonus points to the brother for being a super-dick and recording it. The internet thanks you, d-bag.

10 comments:

Wow, that was awkward said...

When my oldest boy had major tantrums at age five, I told him I thought those things ended at age four. Now that he is almost seven I am saying I thought they ended at age six. I guess now I know better. And I will be sure to wear rubber gloves while flipping TV channels. Even if this was staged, it is indeed multimedia blog worthy!

Carolyn...Online said...

Why does the internet hate me? It won't let me see this video. Stupid internet. But I've seen PLENTY of kid fits so I guess it's ok.

miss. chief said...

yeah, you know, the first time i saw this all i could think was "why are you sticking that thing in your ass in anger??"

like, i wonder if the kid lost a little league game, does he anally penetrate himself with the bat?

Miss Yvonne said...

I'm glad he hit himself in the face with a shoe because that just saved me from having to kick him myself.

Although it was funny when he flung himself on the bed face first. Fingers crossed next time he does it against a blunt object of some sort!

Char said...

oh.my.god.

serious issues...serious

Soda and Candy said...

Oh man.

I think it might be staged, but is it wrong of me to hope not?

CatLadyLarew said...

Luckily, my child never got into World of Warcraft, so I've been saved this type of tantrum. That poor kid has serious issues and his brother is a total douche bag, which is probably adding to the kid's issues! Hope he gets help... soon!

Captain Dumbass said...

My remote really flares out at the ends so I don't think I'll be trying that.

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

Back in my day, we didn't have remotes. When we tantrumed, we had to simulate anal sex with the betamax, which is so much less dramatic because your family just looks at you like, Pfft, go ahead, try it, see what happens. The inevitable shame of not being able to fit the betamax up your ass and the ensuing loss of face is what really hurt.

Mandy's Kidding said...

I just take back everything I ever said about today's kids being over-medicated.