Monday, June 8, 2009

Zombies My Ass

This is the greatest piece of Viral Marketing ever created and I wrote about it for Mama Pop Today and if you don't see the correlation between naked Norwegian Supermodels singing about their ass, and Blood-thirsty Nazi-zombies reanimating and trying to take over the world than you obviously can't think outside the box. And what box is that you might ask? Your mom's.

Sorry. That was uncalled for. Like when your mom showed up at my Prom in garters and high heels and a gun holster.



Oh yeah...if it's not too late...this is NSFW. Which is code for "Not Suitable for Wanking" because it just shows big sideboob for like a second. Shut up. Don't be a prude.

9 comments:

The Jules said...

I have to complain about the sordid nature of this post.

I sat through every frame of this mysoginistic, exploitative, infantile and uncalled for video.

Twice.

Brandy Rose said...

Damn you. That was highly inappropriate...the last thing I need is that song stuck in my head!!!...standing in line at the grocery store singing that shit while some old man is behind me grinning...so not right...

Soda and Candy said...

Hey, in this economy, you should be *grateful* you got side-boob.

Kurt said...

@The Jules: You are a true hero. It is only through vigilance that we shall overcome the ongoing threat of ass-hockery.

@Brandy Rose: It's like an all-day sucker, no?

@Soda: I am grateful for any boob.

miss. chief said...

brilliant.

Char said...

rather brill my friend

Soda and Candy said...

then all is as it should be

; )

Belle said...

That was no gun holster.

FrankandMary said...

I'm trying not to be a prude. I did mention I went to Catholic school right?

Sorry. That was uncalled for.
Isn't that a basic disclaimer for this whole damn blog? ~Mary