Monday, May 4, 2009

Rules for Life #1

If you're ever in the shower and you can't remember whether or not you've washed your ass yet, wash it again. Because it's better to waste 10 seconds or whatever than to walk around smelling like ass all day.

Also, go read Mama Pop. There's an awesome article that you can just tell was written by someone handsome about Bikini Ninja Zombie Hunters. I'm pretty much the Hunter S. Thompson of Pedophilia. 

Also, Your mom just rolled over and said I smelled like ass. 

10 comments:

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

That advice goes without saying I think. I mean, it even says on the bottle of ass shampoo: Wash, rinse, repeat.

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

Holy shit. First!! FIRST, MOTHERFUCKERS!!! *flips the bird*

WoooHoooo!!!!
*strips off clothes*
*runs in circles naked*
*humps the sidebar*

Mona Lott said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh man, that sidebar will never be the same!

Susan said...

My mom would know.

Char said...

my mom thought pretty much everyone smelled like ass...not that you were special, just next.

FrankandMary said...

I have a different wash cloth for that. Just thought I'd share.~Mary

elohssanatahw said...

I tried having different colored scrubbies, you know, one for ass and one for face. But I'm old and I never could remember which was which. I think that might be why my face looks a lot like my ass.

Mandy's Kidding said...

I don't have anything to add to this. Oh wait, I might have wished that some of my co-passengers on the flight to India had read this before boarding. That is all.

Miss Yvonne said...

Well shit, I was gonna hump the sidebar the next time I was first but no way am I taking SMU's sloppy seconds. I'll just diddle your header.

twss!

Jillian said...

Are you speaking from experience or is this a preventative warning?