Friday, April 24, 2009

Hey What's That Over There!


So if you wanted to, you could go over to Mama Pop and read my awesome article on "Army of Frankenstein", which is a new Dutch movie that is in pre-production and is probably the coolest arrangement of letters YOU'VE ever seen. Because where you grew up all the letters were dorks and got noogies, and indian burns, and swirlies and that one mean kid was always picking on the "L" and going "What's the matter, L? You think you're a 1 with a tail? You gonna run home to Mommy now, L? With your tail between your legs? HAHAHHAHAHA!" And then your L goes in and shoots up the school and man I wish you didn't have to go through that tragedy and could have just had a cool arrangement of letters like "Army of Frankenstein".

6 comments:

Mona Lott said...

*click*

Soda and Candy said...

Ooh, I love the Happy Communist Worker style of the poster.

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

That L was you, wasn't it Kurt. You can't fool me. *hug*

I'm Nate's Mom said...

Already read it before I got here. Does that make me a winner or a loser?

And what's crawl space #5? I was going to go clean my attic, but now I'm not . . . just in case.

OhExcuseMe? said...

Where I grew up, the letters ALWAYS got picked last in kickball.

Cynthia said...

Yeah but L was a whiny bitch, if memory serves.