Five things I Love About Me:
1) I love that I am able to write an entire blog based on any 30-second span of consciousness and it makes people laugh, because all I'm really doing is writing down all the shit you think in that time-frame but you're too smart to pay attention to it, while I'm all : " 'flamingo rape colony'...that's hysterical".
2) I love that I am a young dad, and go ahead and call me old if you want, but the fact is I got it all done early, so now I can find my trophy wife and have a nice midlife crisis without breaking up my family. Also, I have enough energy for rough-housing and bike rides and punching contests and I'm good at video games and my kids still think I'm cool.
3) I love that I am a goofball and that I think laughter is so important. It hasn't done a thing to further my career or improve my life other than the fact that I am usually happy and blissfully unaware that the piano or safe or anvil is falling at my head.
4) I love how much I know about penguins. The Boy is REALLY into them and we've read pretty much infinity books on them and I can identify most species by sight so if there is ever a nuclear holocaust and we all have to move to the Southern hemisphere, while everyone else is all "Where will we live?! What will we eat?!" I can be all "Hey look! A rock-hopper!"
5) I love that I am writing for real finally. I took a 10 year break where I didn't write anything. Not one word. Now I do it most of the day. It's what I love the most besides my kids.
I don't tag people and you might think that is so cool and edgy because you're supposed to tag people with these stupid memes, and you would be right, it is cool and edgy. And just for fun here's an extra badonkadonk because that's fun to say.