The tricky thing is, that some people have accused me of BEING Trodo and it is very hard to disprove you are someone when they also seem to like dinosaurs in sunglasses with rocket packs and you've already written a screenplay that features a T. Rex with a shoulder-mounted rocket launcher. That's like a crazy coincidence. That's like opening a can of sardines and finding not one but TWO Spanish Doubloons. And I'm not sure if that's the right way to spell doubloons but spell check is saying "fuck it, I guess so." so it must be close.
I didn't know how to approach it, since I don't KNOW Trodo other than as an internet peep, yo*... but then I found a "Valentine Wishes" list for my son where every kid in his class had to say something nice about him, despite the fact that he doesn't know them all... so I will replicate this list for Trodo and then collect my donut.
1) Trodo does a good job at writing her blog and spells things correctly.
2) Trodo has brown hair unless she has posted fake pictures of herself.
3) Trodo knows kung fu and that means she knees people in the junk, and that is funny.
4) Trodo spells "pooping" like this : "pewpin'" which I thought meant "Pew! Pew! Pew!" at first but after a week she clarified.
5) Trodo raised a group of turtles in the sewers and taught them ninjitsu and now they can totally talk and fight crime and they love pizza.
6) Trodo is the leader of the kind Autobots who help save the world from Megatron and the forces of evil.
7) Trodo died when Khan blew up the Enterprise but was resurrected on Genesis in time to save the whales in Star Trek IV
8)Trodo was born with 8 fingers on her right hand so when she tries to flip someone off she just sticks up her pinkie because THAT used to be her middle finger and the person she is insulting just looks at her all confused.
9) Trodo is from Canada where the government is run by Polar Bears and she lives in an igloo and can catch seals in her bare teeth, but doesn't because she is a snowetarian.
10) That's all the made up stuff I feel like for now. But it is all totally true. Consult an almanac and you'll see.
Next Week: Anna Russell!!
*Mad street cred, yo!