Friday, January 9, 2009

The Other Day I said 'Thug Life' and My Daughter Didn't Know What I Was Talking About Because I Raised Her Right

"You are receiving this message because your work location is listed as 1-11-KM (Flr-Bldg-Plt) in KNAB.

(Flr-BldgPlt) : 1-11-KM

A bag of money was found in our mail room week 50 of last year. If you have lost it please let me know for we can return it to you. You will need to identify the bag and contents."

Wait...what?

Someone lost a bag of money? Who was it? Some cartoon bankrobber? When I saw this message in my inbox this morning all I could picture was a huge burlap sack with a "$" on the front of it, dropped by some guy in a lone ranger mask, a black and white striped shirt, and black tights. And he would walk on his tip-toes and it would make that tinkling "dit-a-dit-a-dit" sound like Samantha's nose on "Bewitched".  

It bewilders me that people would still keep money in bags. Haven't they heard? The economy is exploding. We're all doomed to fire and brimstone and social services and paying our rent with blood and eating feral dogs in the street. (It was just on CNN. Go ahead...Look it up.) Even our new President-Elect, who is totally MADE OUT OF HOPE can't stem the tide. Keeping money in bags might subvert the collapse of every bank ever, as it is being reported will happen like....tomorrow, but it is still volatile stuff and could blow up at any minute so you'd be better keeping it in an air tight container where it won't react with the REALLY GREAT DEPRESSION that's polluting our nation's air and will subsequently BLOW UP YOUR WHOLE LIFE!

I could totally describe it by the way, if I had to. I'd be all "It's a burlap sack with a "$" on the front and it's filled with money" and then I would hand them my fake ID and they'd be all "Oh! You're right! Here's your sack full of cash Mr. Hardbody!" and then I would snicker and they would ask why I was snickering, and then I would kick them in the junk and run away with the sack of money over my shoulder and a trail of hundred dollar bills fluttering out behind me. 

It's like...the perfect crime.

7 comments:

Mimi said...

But you know if you improperly identified the contents of the sack, an anvil would drop on your head...I don't know if it's worth the risk.

Kurt said...

Good point. I think if history has taught us nothing else it's that cartoons don't lie.

Char said...

never does Seth Rogen - Mr. Hardbody is almost as good as McLovin

Kurt said...

I DID say it right after that clip from "Pineapple Express" (which I haven't seen yet). Because of that wonderful habit I have of repeating things like 200 times right after I see them.

Brandy Rose said...

Haha, wanna be partners in crime? I could really use the cash! I'm sure I know someone who can fake the Mr. Hardbody ID.

Kurt said...

Cool. Make sure they use "Rance" as the first name.

sexy said...

哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲